The WS 540 Mobile wiring workstation from Rittal is designed for flexible, efficient, ergonomic, fatigue-free wire processing work. It is height adjustable and has a shelf set for mounting below the desktop. Different shelf depths provide ample knee and leg room for working seated at the workstation. It is the ideal interface between the fully automated production of wires with the Rittal Wire Terminal and wiring work on mounting plates or in the enclosure.
With the complete modular system surrounding the WS 540, your workstation can be functionally adapted to suit individual panel building and switchgear manufacturing requirements. There are many accessories available such as storage box holders, magazine supports, monitor attachment, component support for processing equipment, LED work light, wire pack holder, tool holder, additional shelving, and more.
Assistance is at hand for process-optimized project handling with EPLAN Smart Wiring, the Rittal length-cutting, insulation-stripping and crimping machines, and label printers. The WS 540 is yet another solution from Rittal to boost efficiency in modern panel building and switchgear manufacturing.
– Electronically adjustable desk for the optimum working height, adjustable from 710 – 1250 mm
– Multiplex worktop, washable and scratch-resistant
– Ideal solution in conjunction with the length-cutting and crimping machines plus pre-assembled wires with the Wire Terminal
– Integral scale for quick manual measurements
– Prepared to accommodate a monitor for wiring processing with EPLAN Smart Wiring
– Optionally expandable with shelves for wire boxes, wire reels and holders
for tools and small parts
– For flexible use in the workshop
thanks to rubberized wheels
– Drawer with shadow board prepared
– Wiring table with electrical height adjuster
– Connection cable, 7 m
– 7-way socket strip, with rocker switch
For more information, contact:
Rittal North America LLC USA, 800-477-4000, Email: [email protected] , www.rittal.com
Rittal Systems Ltd Canada 800-399-0748, E-Mail: [email protected], www.rittal.ca
Rittal Mexico, (+52) (55) 5559-5369, 01 800 8 Rittal (748.825), [email protected], www.rittal.com.mx