- 700+ exhibitors signed on for the 2022 edition
- Pent-up demand for the in-person trade show fueled by the industries’ rapid global growth.
- Registration is now open – register to meet and network with industry-leading suppliers here.
Novi, Mich (June 10, 2022) – The Battery Show, North America’s largest and most comprehensive advanced battery technology event, and Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo, the only trade show and conference exclusively dedicated to the drive train and power system in electric and hybrid electric vehicles, today announced their return to the Suburban Collection Showcase in Novi, Michigan with a sold-out show floor and more than 700 exhibitors booked to date.
Slated to take place from September 13-15, 2022, the co-located trade show expanded the show floor to accommodate an extra 8,000 NSF, packed full of hundreds more industry-leading suppliers. Notable exhibitors confirmed include 6K Energy, American Battery Solutions, Beckhoff Automation, DEWEsoft, Engel, Festo, IMA Spa, Lion Energy, Magna Powertrain, Marelli, National Instruments, Navistar, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Xalt Energy, among others.
“With the global battery technology market forecasted to grow from 92 billion in 2020 to 152+ billion by 2025,consumers and OEMs alike are increasingly interested and investing in an electric and battery-powered future,” said Kayle Kvinge, event manager of The Battery Show and Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology Expo.
Kvinge continued, “We’re proud to provide an outlet for networking and facilitate peer-to-peer educational content to help professionals in the advanced battery and automotive industries keep up with the ever-changing demands of the future.”
The 2022 edition excitingly reveals new and returning programs included in this year’s agenda, featuring anexpertly curated four-track conference and an all-new ‘Ride and Drive’ program where attendees can demonstrate and test drive vehicles comprising all-new E/HV technology on the public roadways. More details on the all-new program to come.
Additionally, registration for the event is officially live and on track for attendees to meet with brands from all leading and emergent categories, including new methods of advanced battery design and latest technologies, battery manufacturing development, market supply chain, and regulatory outlook.
- Conference – The three-day educational conference brings together battery and EV/HEV manufacturers, industry experts, thought leaders, and academics to discuss and help solve your manufacturing, supply chain, and production challenges, in addition to must-attend keynote sessions.
- Open Tech Forum – Serves as the epicenter of the expo floor, hosting panel discussions, live demos, thought leadership presentations, and more.
- Product Showcase – Get an under-the-hood look at new technologies from more than 25 exhibiting companies. Each exhibitor will host 15-minute live demonstrations offering a close examination of new and improved solutions for your applications.
New 2022 Features and Programs:
- Battery Tech Theater – Access industry-leading educational sessions provided by suppliers such as ATS Automation Tooling Systems, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Tekscan, and more.
- Ride & Drive – Drivers test vehicles on the public roadways while accompanied by a representative from the sponsoring company. This program will be offered from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. September 13-15 at the Suburban Collection Showplace Red Lot 1.
- Oktoberfest –Oktoberfest celebration in Novi, Michigan. Network with the advanced battery and electric & hybrid vehicle community over German beers, pretzels, bratwurst, and more on Wednesday, September 14.