If you’re looking for a company that develops and encourages its employees to grow, has great benefits, and an amazing culture where everyone “works hard and plays hard” together, you found it!
A great place to work
We have an onsite fitness room, free snacks and drinks, cafeteria with full kitchen and a ping pong table, activities committee that helps plan fun company sponsored events throughout the year, dog days, and more. Come join the fun and be part of a great team!
In this role you will manage assigned product lines from conceptual stages through the products life cycle, to ensure optimal customer service and increased sales.
- Works closely with customers, Sales, MarCom, and members of our worldwide Product Management Team on new product development as well as current product issues.
- Participates in research, development, and definition effort, to maximize the application potential of our machines and develop new equipment.
- Manages beta testing and the introduction of new products
- Establishes training programs in conjunction with Sales, Service and Group Training.
- Ensures that appropriate documentation is created and available for all products. Creates additional sales tools and documentation as needed for the North American market.
- Works with local engineering and third-party companies to expand machine capabilities to provide total solutions that are not covered by the standard Schleuniger product offering.
- Creates and gives presentations at industry trade shows and writes articles for industry publications.
This position is full-time (Monday-Friday) working in our Manchester, NH location.
What you bring to the table:
- BS degree in engineering/technical discipline required; MBA beneficial.
- 5 years of experience in wire processing required. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of education requirements.
- Excellent project management, presentation, and communication skills required.
- Strong technical aptitude required.
- Must be proficient in use of MS Office and CAD software
- Basic machine shop skills (drilling, grinding, sanding, etc.) required. Advanced machine shop skills (lathes, milling machines, welding, etc) a plus.
- Must be team-oriented.
- Valid Driver’s License
We recruit and hire individuals that add to our success – by seeking employees who are team-oriented, self-motivated, and have great personalities. If you are eager to work in a team environment and have a strong desire to succeed, we’d like to meet you.
We offer our employees an excellent salary and benefits package that includes:
Health | Dental | 401(K) Plan with 100% company match up to 7% of salary | Wellness and Vision Reimbursements | Tuition Reimbursement | Sales Bonus Program | 11 holidays | Paid Leave | Flexible Spending Accounts | Life | Short and Long Term Disability Insurance