IPC APEX EXPO 2020 – Celebrating 20 Years of Excellence in Electronics
This year marks the 20th anniversary of IPC APEX EXPO and IPC is thrilled to celebrate this event milestone with exhibitors and attendees. APEX EXPO continues to be the best place to network with peers, re-connect with fellow committee members, participate in professional development courses, listen to a fascinating keynote, and experience a show floor, host to top-rated suppliers, innovators and experts in the electronics industry.
What’s New at IPC APEX EXPO 2020
- Technical Conference Featuring the Fundamentals Program: The Fundamentals Program is a new option for those attending the Technical Conference. Geared toward adding value to the attendee experience, the program provides curated content covering the many facets of the electronics industry. Program to include intro to IPC and standards basics, safety/EHS – environmental standards, circuit board design and fabrication, components and terminology, soldering process, surface reliability considerations, and more
- Sessions @ the Intersection: Whether at the intersection of business and engineering or the intersection of two industry organizations, these sessions are free to all attendees and will address the hottest industry topics. Session topics include diversity in the supply chain, PCB challenges, emerging applications, and technology developments evolving material and fabricator expectations.
Other show highlights
- Listen to aerospace legend Burt Rutan speak on the new era in commercial space travel and race for space in his keynote presentation.
- Offering something for everyone, from informative classes for engineers ready to level-up in their careers to advanced classes, this year’s professional development courses will help you build your knowledge and enrich your career.
- Take in a multitude of networking activities, from the newcomer’s reception and ribbon cutting ceremony to the ice cream social on the show floor.
- IPC CFX Industry 4.0 Digital Factory: Participate in a live demonstration Tuesday through Thursday on the show floor of IPC-CFX, the electronics industry’s developed standard for the foundation of Industry 4.0. The demonstration will feature how both the HERMES standard (IPC-9852) and IPC’s Connected Factory eXchange (CFX) IoT messaging standard (IPC-2591), work seamlessly together to deliver SMT automation value.
The IPC APEX EXPO will be held at the San Diego Convention Center. Meetings and courses are February 1 – 6, with the conference and exhibitions February 4 – 6. Register here: firstname.lastname@example.org