Full Job Description
We are looking for a skilled Purchasing Agent to buy parts for various wiring assemblies and harnesses for the lowest price, best value, and quickest lead-time available while improving the Company’s cash flow and reducing inventory.
You have the means and opportunity to raise our profits by making the most high-quality and cost-effective purchases.
Regularly communicate with Heale’s supplier base to negotiate the best possible solution for the Company to receive parts with the lowest price, best quality, and on-time delivery; manage Raw Materials inventory. Communication skills will help you negotiate effectively and maintain profitable relationships.
- Manage relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts
- Review supplies to ensure quality
- Monitor stock levels
- Prepare and submit detailed reports (revenues, buying expenditures etc.)
- Proven experience as a purchasing agent for a manufacturing company or branch of U.S. Military
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating prices and terms and conditions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Two-year Associates degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or Accounting required, Four-year Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Operations, Supply Chain, or similar course of study preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
Masks are required in the warehouse, optional in the office. Vaccines are encouraged, but not mandated.
- Purchasing: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location