DO NOT APPLY unless you have performed ALL functions described — AND meet ALL listed requirements.
Job Responsibilities – Cable/Harness Manufacturing Assembly Experience Necessary:
- – Construct Prototype Wire Cable and Harness Assemblies from customer prints. using soldering, crimping, and other techniques as required in the WHMA-A-620 standards.
- – Write detailed work instructions, including charts and/or pictures when possible.
- – Work with Engineering, Production and Quality Managers.
- – Solve problems with customer cable designs.
Must meet ALL Requirements:
- – NO EXCEPTIONS – 5 years minimum wire cable and harness manufacturing assembly experience performing ALL job responsibilities listed above.
- – Work with limited supervision.
- – Knowledgeable in the use of hand tools, wire strippers, crimping applicators.
- – Must have good oral and written communication skills and be able to read and write in English.
- – Legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis.
Desired: WHMA-A-620 certification
Salary: Dependent upon ability to demonstrate knowledge of require- ments
Location: Central Florida just North of Orlando in Sanford, FL
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $20.00 per hour
Please contact us via: Wiring Harness News
PO Box 669 • Schererville, IN 46375 Classified ad # 28862 Email: [email protected]