Full Job Description
Responsible for creating quotes from incoming customer and prospect inquiries. Via working with our vendors, obtain quotes on parts with best lead-time and best price. Find new business opportunities and help the company double its size in the next three years.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Preparation of quotes for military and commercial opportunities. Ability to read blueprints and output templates from drawings for assembly of harnesses on the production floor. Become very proficient in using in-house ERP system (M1) for quotation development, vendor pricing requests, tracking parts pricing, and any other appropriate reports. Additionally, this person is responsible for any other duties as assigned by the President.
Reports to President
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Must have strong math skills, attention to detail, and experience in a manufacturing environment.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- In-depth experience with the wire harness industry
- Knowledge of wire harness industry quoting/costing procedures
- Knowledge of wire harness industry production capabilities and processes
- Experience with ERP software systems and using CAD software
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Associate degree in accounting, business, mathematics, electronics, or related field
PREFERRED EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, mathematics, electrical engineering, or a related field
- Capable of performing CAD and AutoCAD operations
- Highly skilled with Excel, Microsoft Office, and Windows Programs
- Experience in design and reading of electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, harnesses, electrical panels, or related components and fixtures
Salary: $55,000-$75,000 Depending On Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- How many years of CAD and AutoCAD experience do you have?
- Associate (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role